43 replies to this topic

#1 jakobyte

jakobyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA, USA

Posted 06 July 2016 - 02:58 PM

A. Ecran affecté - Screen where the bug occures :   regular game screen in MoH; Subscription screen and also regarding paypal payments

B. Décrivez ce qui se passe - Describe the problem :  Cannot access premium benefits; cannot manually renew subscription

C. Comment reproduire précisément la situation ? How could we reproduce the same situation to see the bug ?  not sure

D. Nom de la partie - Name of the game :  March of History - Bacon server

E. Votre machine et votre navigateur - Your computer and your web browser : PC(win10), chrome

F. Votre login - Your name :  Michael  (uid=jakobyte)

G. Informations supplémentaires, screenshots etc - More informations, screenshots etc :   I recently lost the ability to access the city management screen one acquires with a subscription (and presumably other premium benefits); so, I thought my subscription had lapsed and repeatedly attempted to renew my subscription manually.  However, according to paypal, I had a recurring 3-month subscription still active at the time.  I cancelled permission for that transaction and then tried to renew manually again with no success.   I then, belatedly, noticed that the renewal payment was actually due today.   :wacko:   Why I lost my premium benefits at least two days prior to the recurring payment and the continuation of the subscription is unknown to me.

Could I get some assistance correcting my error and could you please reactivate recurring payments for me on a 3-month subscription, if possible?

#2 le0ben

le0ben

Admin Doyen

• Administrators
  • 137 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 12:46 PM

Checked with Jakobyte, the problem has been fixed. :)

#3 NickvR

NickvR

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 04:38 PM

I am having the same problem! Suddenly lost my subscription, while it normally works all the time. Now I can't access any game/server, because I play on multiple servers and without subscription I can only play on 2.

A. Ecran affecté - Screen where the bug occures :   At the screen where I usually log in to the servers/games

B. Décrivez ce qui se passe - Describe the problem :  Cannot access premium benefits, cannot manually renew subscription and cannot play any games

C. Comment reproduire précisément la situation ? How could we reproduce the same situation to see the bug ?  not sure

D. Nom de la partie - Name of the game :  March of History - Multiple servers I play on (Hobbes, Bacon, Europe & Rawls)

E. Votre machine et votre navigateur - Your computer and your web browser : PC(win10), Firefox

F. Votre login - Your name :  Nick  (uid=nickvr)

#4 Khelder

Khelder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:59 AM

I have same kind of problem

A. Ecran affecté - Screen where the bug occures :   Subscription screen and

B. Décrivez ce qui se passe - Describe the problem :  Lost the premium some how and can´t even renew it manually. When I press subscribe button in subscriptions it goes to paypal and I pay it doesn´t show as subscriped and I don´t get any of the premium benefits. And as I have been told the subscription should renew automatically so it shouldn´t have even dissappeared. Other than premium I can play the game so don´t have that kind of problems most likely as I had just 2 games going when this happenned.

C. Comment reproduire précisément la situation ? How could we reproduce the same situation to see the bug ? : Don´t know why it happenned so can´t help with that.

D. Nom de la partie - Name of the game :  March of History

E. Votre machine et votre navigateur - Your computer and your web browser : PC(win10), Firefox

F. Votre login - Your name :  Khelder

G. Informations supplémentaires, screenshots etc - More informations, screenshots etc : Have tried to see if it´s a problem with paypal but there seem to be any problems in that end and as it seems I am not the only one who has had problems with subscriptions. I haven´t cancelled the subscription so it should be still active, but it´s not.

#5 Tisoon

Tisoon

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 16 July 2016 - 12:04 PM

@Khelder, it's a subscription, so you don't need to pay again, it will be renewed automatically (except if from Paypal you deleted your subscription).
Amicalement Tisoon

#6 Khelder

Khelder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 12:46 PM

Didn´t know that so thanks.

Then my problem seems to be the same as nick and michael had.

#7 NickvR

NickvR

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 06:13 AM

Who will be looking in to this? I can't play in any of my games, because I play on multiple servers. Now that I 'lost' my subscription, I can't do anything. :(

#8 Tisoon

Tisoon

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 17 July 2016 - 08:28 AM

They will probably look at your problem monday, tomorrow.
Amicalement Tisoon

#9 NickvR

NickvR

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 10:57 AM

Sounds fair! Its weekend for everybody off course :)

• Khelder likes this

#10 Brennos

Brennos

Retired - Retraité

• Administrators
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 11:27 AM

We are on it :)

#11 Brennos

Brennos

Retired - Retraité

• Administrators
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 01:50 PM

@NickvR : Paypal's fault, your paypal account akes time, we don't know why, we didn't receive yet the payment... could you contact them?

@khelder : Thiw should be come to normal this night.

#12 NickvR

NickvR

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 02:26 PM

@Brennos: I will contact them! Thanks!

#13 NickvR

NickvR

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 02:49 PM

I have contacted Paypal, so have to wait for that. But could it also work if I end the subscription and start a new one? (I have to find out where to end it tho).

#14 Brennos

Brennos

Retired - Retraité

• Administrators
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 04:34 PM

Waiting for Paypal action, we extended your subscription until Friday!

#15 NickvR

NickvR

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 08:33 PM

Ah, thanks a lot! Glad I can join again :)! Hopefully Paypal will act fast and response quickly :)!

#16 NickvR

NickvR

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 09:54 AM

@Brennos. I have had contact with Paypal and there is nothing wrong there, but it seems that last month there went something wrong with a payment which scheduled the payment up in date. So, according to paypal, it should get paid today or tomorrow (for this month). Let me know if you get it or not.

#17 NickvR

NickvR

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 05:44 AM

@Brennos, It looks like it has been paid now. Can you check it for me?

#18 DRAga

DRAga

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 100 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 08:14 AM

hi NickvR,

Yes your subscription is ok.

#19 NickvR

NickvR

Advanced Member

• Arbitres