Photo

Do you want to help to translate the game into your language ?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 Vilorp

Vilorp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 04:30 PM

Is it possible again to refresh Bulgarian version of the game to see what is translated.

Furthermore, there is still a problem with the names of the provinces and titles - displayed them in English rather than translated.

#22 le0ben

le0ben

Admin Doyen

• Administrators
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 02:37 PM

I've uploaded what has been translated and there'll be an update tomorrow which will allow us to upload some of the fragments that needs an update.

About the fragments still displayed in English:

- Are your own titles displayed in Bulgarian?

- On what servers are you playing?

#23 Vilorp

Vilorp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 10:27 AM

- On what servers are you playing?

Europe 750

Hobbes

Кръстев

Вилорпияна - solo game

- Are your own titles displayed in Bulgarian?

Only in the solo game is a partial translation of the titles and names of the provinces.

http://prikachi.com/...92/8625292I.jpg

#24 KeletiFiu

KeletiFiu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 08:07 AM

So, as I've pointed this out before, the hungarian translation is stuck, because there is noone to validate the suggestions. (Just from me, there are more cards than it fits on the list, most of which were submitted in august.) While I think I have the expertise, I don't quite have the time to lead such a project. However, I think I could kickstart it. If the game would attract more hungarian players, you might find a substitute.

#25 le0ben

le0ben

Admin Doyen

• Administrators
  • 137 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 10:27 AM

Ok Keletifiu, then I'll make you hungarian translator until there is more people on the team and someone else can take care of it. :)

#26 Nike

Nike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 11:17 PM

Hello le0ben, I've subcribed on site as a translator in English, I'm ready to start and from what I've read so far its already pretty good. I can't find much but I'll keep looking...

#27 Tisoon

Tisoon

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 April 2016 - 12:22 PM

When you look from the translator interface, you don't see all sentences. Many translated texts are invisible (you need to search them if you want to modify them). My advice, instead to lose a lot of time to look at each visible text in the interface, simply play the game and search the text in the translator interface if you see there is a mistake.
Amicalement Tisoon

#28 Nike

Nike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 01:15 PM

Thanks for the advice Tisoon, but, in the translation interface I see translation on the right side but no reference as to what it translates exactly, so its pretty much a guessing game as to where the text is supposed to go. Most of it I know where it goes but for the text that isn't translated and needs one, I'm not sure where to send it.

#29 Tisoon

Tisoon

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 April 2016 - 01:49 PM

You connect to MoH. You arrive in the lobby. You go to Translation.

In Home, you have two kind of texts. Those waiting to be translated and those waiting a new translation (for the English translation, it looks this separation doesn't make sense). Or you can use the search engine in the top right.

For example, for "EcranPrincipal" (texts waiting to be translated), I click on Display at the right.

I get two translation, "Yes" and "No". I can check each proposition (multiselection is allowed). Then I click on "Modify".

I get this :

EcranPrincipal-Oui
Text label : Oui
State : prod
Administrator's comment :
French
Oui
English
Yes
Enter the translation for RK
former translation : Yes
Comment

"French" refers to my prime reference language (choosed in Options at the top).

"English" refers to the current translation, the translation you see on the website/IG.

"Enter the translation for RK" refers to the translation you want to submit. Remove the text if there is already a text in this box. "former translation : Yes" refers to the official translation before the current one (that you see in English box).

"Comment" is to make any comment. Every translator looking at EcranPrincipal-Oui, so this screen, will see the comment.

Then a Head translator will look at the submitted translations and validate them. I think only Le0ben validate (or refuse) the translations for the English version, so don't worry if you don't see instantly your translation IG, it can take quite a long time (several months?) before the head translator checks the submitted translations. Actually, when you think to have finished your proofreading, don't hesitate to write a pm to Le0ben to tell him to check and validate them ;).

Amicalement Tisoon

#30 Nike

Nike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 02:28 PM

Alright thanks again Tisoon, I've already sent one to modify just to see but its no big deal... so I'll wait for the text that for my isn't translated, but for the terms.. I'm not sure what we have to keep like some places says harvesting a building... is it because the french version is recolter le batiment wich is correct in terms of translation but I'm sure Collect would fit a bit better... ^^

#31 le0ben

le0ben

Admin Doyen

• Administrators
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 03:00 PM

Hello, I'll have to check your suggestions, thanks! :)

#32 Vilorp

Vilorp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:17 AM

There are several texts that can not translate as there is no access to them.

Province / buildings / market
text to which I have access:

- Toutes les ressources
- Le marché local
- Chercer par pseudo, seigneures
- VENDRE
- EN COURS

Strategy / my position
text to which I have access:

- Population laborieuse

#33 le0ben

le0ben

Admin Doyen

• Administrators
  • 137 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:04 AM

We'll have to check those, did you add them in the bugs subforum?

#34 Vilorp

Vilorp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:45 AM

I have no idea.

#35 Ruperto

Ruperto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:09 PM

¡Hey! I'm from Spain and i want to help translating March of History to my mother tongue. But i think our head translator is absent :(

#36 Flaggorsver

Flaggorsver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 07:51 PM

Hi I'm Romanian and I can help you to translate into my language. If you need my services, don't hesitate to contact me.

best regards

Ad infinitum

#37 Flaggorsver

Flaggorsver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 08:42 PM

Pfffff....I made my first translation, but "expired session" !!!!!!! I translate about "Mode vacances".

Ad infinitum

#38 DaniPhilo

DaniPhilo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 06:08 PM

Hi! I want to help translating the game to Spanish (I'm from Spain), but as Ruperto said, I think our head translator is absent. 

#39 le0ben

le0ben

Admin Doyen

• Administrators
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 02:20 PM

The three of you now have access to the translators' corner.

If the head translator of your language seems to be no longer active, then feel free to apply there as a head translator. :)

#40 Tyreese

Tyreese

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:50 PM

Hi, I can help translating game to Croatian.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users