Photo

0 fair play, contournement des règles... ras-le-bol (pour arbitrage)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Chtino

Chtino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 02:04 PM

Bonjour

Suite à des actes passés déjà hors des limites, cette fois je réclame un arbitrage clair et net.

L'équipe Termoli, Alessandria et Urbino ne sont pas fair-play et abusent au delà de ce qui est permis.

Mon précédent ticket n'avait reçu aucune réponse. Celui d'avant, oui une.

Je viens d'en poster un.

Le joueur de Termoli perd sa famille dans la nuit. 

J'envoie des troupes pour me rendre sur les seigneuries. Je passe sans souci jusqu'à Benvento, par les terres de Alessandria mon suzerain.

Mes troupes sont en marche sur la seigneurie de Salerne... et pan, Urbino reçoit la propriété de la seigneurie. Mes troupes sont bloquées et coûteuses.

Je réclame le remboursement des frais des armées pour l'année entière (nourriture et salaires), dont des mercenaires ainsi que le contrôle des seigneuries de Benevento, Foggia, Campobasso, Termoli et Pescara que j'aurais pu parcourir si ce blocage malhonnête n'avait pas eu lieu.

J'ai donc dépensé 1 PP pour déclarer la guerre à Urbino juste dans le but de pouvoir passer... ça aussi , comment ça se rembourse ???

Ras le bol des tricheurs !

Chtino

famille Scininara/Messine/Sicile

#2 Palux

Palux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 02:55 PM

After a thousand public accusations, I too reply today.
Because every time we are publicly accused of everything.

First of all, I invite their gentlemen to consult the public chat on April 23, 2020 at 3:43 pm (+2 GMT), where the lord author of the topic says, textual words:
"votre esprit de merde commence sérieusement à me faire chier."
which translated into English sounds like this:
"your shitty mind is seriously starting to piss me off."

I believe such behavior is NOT tolerated.
The quoted phrase is an OFFENSE to my person, I ask that action be taken against the player Chtino. It is not possible that this will go unpunished in the eyes of all the other players.

Obviously I keep the screenshots of these offenses and save the page locally, for posterity, in case nobody reads in time the heavy offenses to my real person, not the game, offends me IRL. (*)

-

Let's move on to the game and the events:
Sicily is considerably weaker than Alessandria and Urbino, the facts speak for it, not the imagination.
We have more political points and more soldiers to mobilize in less time than he does.

The rules say that you cannot interfere in the event of war by blocking a player. But there were no wars going on.

At the time of the sale of two provinces (Salerno and Venosa), which were already owned by Urbino until a few days ago, there was NO war going on.
Alexandria was NOT in the middle of a war.
Urbino was NOT in the middle of a war.
Sicily was NOT in the middle of a war.

We created soldiers and hired mercenaries.
The military strength of Alessandria and Urbino is considerably higher than Sicily, DESPITE the higher firepower and NOT being at war with NOBODY, we have restored the ownership of two provinces from Alessandria to Urbino, provinces where I have invested money and PP to help Urbino.

Changing the ownership the troops of Sicily that were on the territory of Salerno (until then owned by Alessandria) stopped, rightly, because the territory passed to Urbino.
Is it allowed to sell the lordships if there is NO war going on? Yup.
Did I block Sicily between two fires or did I penalize his eventual war? No, because he is not at war with anyone. It is NOT at war. Lands are lands NOT managed by players, so there is no declared war.

I don't know if Sicily was going to Benevento to take an unattended city or was simply moving the troops on MY territory, I don't know.

The treaties signed between Alessandria and Urbino are dated 11 August. (***)
I have the screenshot.
The war declared by Sicily is dated August 27th. (****)
I have the screenshot.

Other nonsense:
Sicily even asks for the assignment of 5 provinces:
"Benevento, Foggia, Campobasso, Termoli and Pescara"
But based on what?
Salerno and Venosa produced soldiers.
Capua, Naples, Cerignola have tons of mercenaries.
MAYBE and I say MAYBE we would have fought in Benevento, but in all the other cities his militiamen would not have been able to keep up with all the soldiers on horseback from Alessandria and Urbino.
He has militiamen, slow, we have both militiamen and many horses, much faster.
There are demands that NEVER could have made with his strength. (*****)

recapitulate:
Sicily, which is not at war with anyone, spends money and TRIES to get to unmanaged lands.
Alessandria and Urbino are not at war with anyone, they jointly sell two provinces where the first banal troop of Sicily is passing.
Can I sell the lands? Yes why? Because none of the actors on the pitch are at war, so no one has been blocked or has not been able to reach their land / home, a place of defense.

Sicily asked for the right of passage after the change of ownership? No. He just offended my person in public chat.

Sicily forgets to say that while he entered Salerno (lands, not cities), 4 platoons were directed to Benevento, Foggia and the other cities.

We spent a lot of money.
We sold land that we could sell because no act of war was going on.
We have received offenses against my real person.

And we must also undergo imaginative tales of Chtino.

Screenshot:
(*) https://imgur.com/lGDS9fW
https://imgur.com/62OPVtc
https://imgur.com/vjwSbD9
(***) https://imgur.com/pfoYPVg
(****) https://imgur.com/fYK0qpX
(*****) https://imgur.com/mCwaOvh

edit: I add one thing, I could have sold the provinces at any moment, even immediately after seeing that he was moving men just outside his cities, it would have been legal both at that time and after, just because there was no war going on. Nothing would have changed, he would have spent money unnecessarily, is it our fault? No, he misjudged the sending of troops in a period of non-war, he could declare war first and then try to take lands, now he complains. If he had declared war and then tried to take the lands NOT managed nobody would have said anything to him and perhaps he would have won, so instead he tried to be smart and now he is crying because two players have legally made a game move.

edit: 18:00 +2GMT
among other things:
at the time of the legal sale of the lands he had 650 men so composed:
400 mercenaries NOT within my territories (just look at the size of the army on the map to understand that they were the mercenaries)
150 soldiers (or 200)^ on my lands (useless for a siege with cities with stakes, because it takes at least 150 to start the siege, if you go down you lose the siege)
50 (or 100)^ more soldiers left several hours later from Calabria (at 17:57 always .2GMT are still under the city of Potenza)
^ total is 650 with soldiers + mercenaries

So he wouldn't have taken anything even if I hadn't legitimately sold my land.

#3 props

props

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 03:13 PM

I endorse Palux's words.

I repeat that the sale of the provinces took place without any ongoing war, i repeat that Sicily was not blocked because it could very well go back without obstacles and above all no one, including him, was under threat of war or war in progress. Sicily has simply missed the opportunity to take only one province, I repeat only one province (not managed), and it is not said it would have taken because we were also present. On all the other provinces we would have arrived with hundreds of horses (faster and strong) and men (Sicily only men and meny less). Not him.

The public offense, I think an Admin should intervene directly on the offense.
We don't ask anything, only that he stopper inventing lies.

#4 Chtino

Chtino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 08:10 PM

Mais bien sûr...

#5 Chtino

Chtino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 April 2020 - 05:36 AM

Cher arbitre,

un autre ticket vous a été envoyé hier.

Bonne journée

#6 Palux

Palux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 April 2020 - 05:43 AM

Another?
Did we breathe too hard?
wow, tickets are born out of nowhere here.

#7 Chtino

Chtino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 April 2020 - 02:18 PM

Ne t'inquiètes pas Palux, vous pouvez continuer à tricher et faire des trucs très moyens comme tu en as l'habitude.

Ce cher arbitre ne répond que quand le ton n'est pas véritablement correct. Juste pour dire que le ton n'est pas correct d'ailleurs puisqu'il ne répond même pas au sujet du ticket. Bref.

Pour les tickets envoyés sans esclandre, je n'ai pas de réponse ;)

Donc en fait ça revient au même tiens... pourquoi m'ennuie-je à être poli ? Oui parce qu'un seul ticket a été produit sous le coup de la colère, les autres sont tout à fait polis...

Ptet que si je suis vraiment désagréable je finirai par avoir des réponses... 

#8 Palux

Palux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 April 2020 - 04:35 PM

In fact, I don't worry, I only asked what else I had (or we had) done according to your opinion, because only your opinion remains, not the truth.
You, however, continue to issue sentences despite not being a judge ...  ^_^

Posted Today, 03:18 PM

Ne t'inquiètes pas Palux, vous pouvez continuer à tricher et faire des trucs très moyens comme tu en as l'habitude.

btw, we love you the same ... even if you see witches everywhere.  :)

edit: Besides, if you get angry about a game ... stay calm, it's a game. It is not real life. Really, let's stay calm.  :)

let's be friends!!!

#9 Chtino

Chtino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 05:35 AM

*bla bla bla*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users