3 replies to this topic

#1 Aiwendill

Aiwendill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 02:47 PM

Hello my friends,

i have a problem and i dont know what i am doing wrong. Maybe some of you can advise me what to do. I will appreciate your help.

Problem is this:

My late HoH (Seigneur of Purchena) had three daughters and zero sons. I married one of daughters to some boy from the house of Inverness and two other daughters were married to the local nobility to produce some heirs for my family. Everything was fine so far...

I conquered neighbouring Seigneurie of Almeria and with the help of my liege i obtained the title of viscount of Vera. But then something terrible happened. 

My HoH died and seigneurie of Purchena with the title of viscount was inherited by the daughter married into the house of Inverness and seigneurie of Almeria, which i conquered only day or two before, went to my new HoH. Totally undeveloped, without resources and everything...

But i did not despair and i managed to negotiate the return of seigneurie of Purchena with the title of Viscount of Vera back to me. I sent some PPs to support the creation of the kingdom of Scotland, as duke of Highlands requested and he sent me a treaty with two articles. 1) transfer of seigneurie of Purchena and 2) transfer of prestigious title of Viscount of Vera.

Then something went wrong...

I clicked on the "accept" button, but nothing happened. Instead of accepting the treaty i received a message in events: "You cannot accept the treaty..." We repeated the procedure of treaty but the result was the same. I even went into another treaty of vassalisation with my previous liege - count of Almeria, because the feudal bond was broken with the heritage. He send me treaty of vassalisation and i accepted it succesfully! Then i again contacted the Duke of Highlands (Inverness) and he sent me the treaty to return me my old seigneurie and title. But again nothing...

Am i doing something wrong or is it a bug? Does the sister of my current HoH, which is married in the house of Inverness, die first to unblock the treaty or what is the problem? Because i really dont understand...

Can anybody advise me?

#2 lesmoutonsbleus

lesmoutonsbleus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 07:05 PM

Normal le traité ne peut être accepté car Inverness est en guerre !

Roi d'Ecosse sur Bodhidharma

Roi d'Angleterre, Roi du Portugal, Roi d'Irlande sur Hume

Roi de Bourgogne et Roi de France sur AL-KHWARIZMI

Roi d'Ecosse sur Russel 

Roi de Pologne, Roi du Danemark, Roi de Bohême Moravie sur Proudhon

drapeau-d-de-province-de-connacht-irland

#3 Aiwendill

Aiwendill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 07:12 PM

So, thats the point? He must be in peace to offer me the treaty and i can accept it? Didnt know that definitely...

Thank you for advice! 

#4 lesmoutonsbleus

lesmoutonsbleus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:45 PM   Best Answer

Avec plaisir

Roi d'Ecosse sur Bodhidharma

Roi d'Angleterre, Roi du Portugal, Roi d'Irlande sur Hume

Roi de Bourgogne et Roi de France sur AL-KHWARIZMI