Tisoon

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:15 PM

Hi everyone!

No decision for this time, but just to let you know of a bug with our referee tool...
You can send tickets, but we can't answer for some Pythagoras games (Pythagoras III, for example, maybe II and IV (Pythagoras I has no problem)).
However it doesn't mean it's useless to contact referees, be sure we'll check your tickets, we'll do something if needed and if we need to answer, we'll find a way through.

So if you receive no answer form the referees, don't worry it's probably normal :). Hope this will not last for long. Hope...

This being said, this topic will also include all the future decisions for the Pythagoras games. We can all hope we'll not have to. Hope...

Enjoy everyone!
  • Nhasty likes this
Amicalement Tisoon

#2 Nhasty

Nhasty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSombor, Republic of Serbia

Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:05 PM

Can we, the humble players, hope to get an announcement soon on what happened with the House of Brittany on Pythagoras II? They declare a war, defender defines his war goals and then war is still active yet both sides have no armies and house of Brittany is controlled by the AI. Don't tell us it isn't at least a smell of a referee decision early in the evening... B)

#3 Saber

Saber

Arriba Arriba !!

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:47 PM

The situation has nothing to do with the referees, players who leaves the server becomes houses controlled by AI until an other player comes in, that is all  :)

• Nhasty likes this

#4 Tisoon

Tisoon

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:51 PM

There is no announcement to do, because there is nothing to announce.

Referees can't kick players from games.
Admins don't kick players if we don't ask them.
There was no multiaccount deleted today.
So it remains one possible solution: the player left the game by himself.
  • Nhasty likes this
Amicalement Tisoon

#5 Nhasty

Nhasty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSombor, Republic of Serbia

Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:01 AM

Experiences so far were that it is largely a minority of players who even know that there is a button to quit, so someone actually using it just isn't a first assumption people get. ;) Off topic discussions in Renaissance Kingdoms forums about this game also got to that conclusion several times. Even when I first started on Bacon in it's first day, I went from being the Seignor of Goslar to becoming the Duke of Saxony before I learned that there is a button to quit on instant, instead of just not logging in anymore.  :unsure:

There is so many people even now on the server who didn't log in for quite some time, as with every server. I just really never expect someone to be informed and polite to actually quit the game and let his family becomes the AI, allowing new player to join in, or existing ones to get a conquest of a province trough the use of vassalization war against the AI family. I see it happens so rarely that announcements when it happens might help to teach people about obscure button which would help a lot to those who stay playing on any server.  :) It should probably be in a separate topic though...

#6 Lena01

Lena01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 10:57 AM

In psychologydecision-making is regarded as the cognitive processresulting in the selection of a belief or a course of action among several alternative possibilities. Every decision-making process produces a final choice, which may or may not prompt action.

Decision-making is the process of identifying and choosing alternatives based on the valuespreferences and beliefs of the decision-maker.

:wub:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users