• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Andrada

Andrada

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 07:19 PM

Dear players I want some explication because I don't understand some situation.

I made same printscreens, in case that I need to prove something.

Yesterday House of Thionville declare war against me and he call in this war many other houses. Nothing wrong in this.

I read that text in the war declaration and was for 2 seignories from german lands: Vilsbiburg and Burghausen or Ortenburg.

Today when I enter in game the surprise was that WITHOUT ANY WAR DECLARATION House of Zerbst siege my city Libelec and Podebrady that is not in Germania and WAS NOT writed in the war declaration !!!!!.

Instant all my armies was dismobilized. I had all resources and money.

The surprise was that even if Zebrst take my city of Podebrady that city is still in my administration.

Another surprise is that I can't find information about that war, because in the war declaration WASNT writen any Bohemians lands !!!!

Maybe I'm wrong, but I want to know how was posible that I told you.

#2 Gamaliel

Gamaliel

Z'arbitre

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 08:58 PM

Hi,

I don't play on this server but I can cive you few informations.

1. Zerbst must have joined the war on Thionville's side.
2. The war goals are the Titles and/or cities which your opponent claims. It's the ones you'll give home if you surrender.
3. Your opponents can attack any of your cities when they're in a war against you. If they manage to up their political control on them to 80% they'll gain the total control of them. You can retake it by siege or assault during the war or sign the peace to regain them (if they didn't gain the De Jure control).

#3 Andrada

Andrada

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:00 PM

I understand that, but let me tell you something:

they are 6 or 7, I'm 1. They said me in the war declaration that will attack 2 seignories from Germania, but Zebrst attack 2 lands from Bohemia that are NOT in Germania.

That was a coward attack from Zebrst.

Now he have the nerv to tell me that he attack me by his one will. What a lie....You are invited in a war and you act as you want? I don't think so.

I was thown out from Germania because I act by my one. Zebrst tell me that he did the same.

King Thionville you judge with the same unit of measure?

IT WAS A COWARD ATTACK !!

#4 Andrada

Andrada

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:01 PM

Hi,

2. The war goals are the Titles and/or cities which your opponent claims. It's the ones you'll give home if you surrender.
3. Your opponents can attack any of your cities when they're in a war against you. If they manage to up their political control on them to 80% they'll gain the total control of them. You can retake it by siege or assault during the war or sign the peace to regain them (if they didn't gain the De Jure control).

READ UP, sorry because I didnt quote.

#5 Andrada

Andrada

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:10 PM

Hi,

Can I ask: it's correct or in acording to the game rules that if war declaration said that they want 2 lands from Germania, they can attack other cities? It's corect or fair play?

And where is a war summary? I don't see the war text....

And why one of my Bohemian city was to me if I recive a message that House of Zebrst take that city. I saw that city in my control in advance to sign the peace treaty....

Many, many asking question.

#6 Tisoon

Tisoon

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:23 PM

Yes, it's correct, and yes it's fair-play. It would make no sense to make war, but to be allowed to attack only 2 lands when the other player can have several dozens of lands… Never he will surrender.
A war goal is not to determine the war perimeter, a war goal is just to determine what happen if the other loses the war. The war perimeter is all lordships of all lords participating at the war.

You can see the war summary in Strategy > The wars > select your war.
You can see the war goals in Strategy > select the surrender treaty.
Amicalement Tisoon

#7 sporfaro

sporfaro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:30 PM

Exactly, it's not cowardly on my part. First of all it is my own will, you have to attack cities so that the person surrenders, if you do nothing, the person will do nothing, logical. So I attacked its defenseless cities for the sole purpose that you sign peace, which was obviously done. Successful mission, quite simply.

gv1g7aSbVE0xqcL_Ok3HwKV79J8.jpg

"Se battre jusqu'à ce que les moutons deviennent des loups"

#8 Andrada

Andrada

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:13 AM

Exactly, it's not cowardly on my part. First of all it is my own will, you have to attack cities so that the person surrenders, if you do nothing, the person will do nothing, logical. So I attacked its defenseless cities for the sole purpose that you sign peace, which was obviously done. Successful mission, quite simply.

Do you think so?

It's clear that you have win only war against very strong cities like my cities.

Your brave army fight with children and women.

Very, very brave!

Why you did not attacked Vilsbiburg if you were so stong?

The case is closed, but you, in this war, were coward and attack by my back. That is a fact.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users