• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Pauven

Pauven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:31 PM

The Kingdom of Italy is currently under creation. I thought it'd be fun to make a little game of it.

For every PP contributed to our kingdom creation, you get a ticket. When the kingdom is created, I will generate two random numbers. The first number will win 20k gold, the second number will win 5k gold. The more PP you contribute, the higher your chance of winning!

Example:

Player A contributes 10 PP,

Player B contributes 6 PP,

Player C contributes 2 PP,

Player D contributes 2 PP.

The 2 numbers generated were 11 and 19.

This means that player B (who has numbers 11-16) is the winner, and gets 20k, and player D (who has 19-20) is the runner up and gets 5k.

Note: The same player cannot be both the winner and the runner up. As I am running the event, I can neither win nor be the runner up. In these cases, a new number is drawn.

Edit: I have decided to add a third prize. If 33% of the PP contributed to the kingdom creation comes from outside of Italy (2 Sicilies/St Peter are considered outside of Italy for this), an additional number will be drawn, and the winner of the third prize will gain 10k. This third prize/objective is just for a little more incentive, and perhaps some competition between Italians and other Europeans! (If this objective fails, the 10k will be a prize for something else, but it will only concern Italians). Either way, this extra objective does not affect the original two prizes.

Currently, the contributions are as follows:

Pb5YjYU.png

88/111 (80%).

Current status of 3rd prize: Active (33%) - this can change depending on who adds PP until the end of the creation.

Edited by Pauven, 12 January 2017 - 02:13 PM.

#2 madamedor

madamedor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationItalie

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:33 PM

62/109 Supporters Job d'Aragón, 3 Polig de Corse, 1 Polig d'Alghero, 4 Herve of Sardinia, 6 Tangi of Ravenna, 6 Konan d'Udine, 5 Morvan of Piedmont, 9 Tristan of Urbino, 12 Argan de Vérone, 5 Jukondin d'Anayni, 5 Gwilherm de Calabre, 2 Paskal de Lucerne, 4

Seems the Raffle for Italy is working... one last day of effort?

Come on come on partecipate!!!

#3 Pauven

Pauven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:00 PM

Note: I have updated the main post with an additional rule :)

#4 Tisoon

Tisoon

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 14 January 2017 - 05:24 PM

What are the results of the raffle?
Amicalement Tisoon

#5 Pauven

Pauven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:34 PM

Alright, sorry for the delay, I had a few issues irl to deal with, but here is the final count of contributions:

4GUJxHs.png

So this means 35% of the contributions were from foreign parties, and prize 3 is active!

With my PP removed, we have 98 tickets in play. The three numbers generated randomly are:

42: Urbino for the first prize of 20k

12: Alghero for the second prize of 10k

87: Lucerne for the third prize of 5k

So congrats to the three winners :) Thankyou to everyone who participated - either for the raffle or just to help create the kingdom!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users