#1 Saber

Saber

Arriba Arriba !!

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:11 PM

Hello everyone,

The multiple wars from Arkanoid against the house of Syracuse and Brindisi are stopped right now. I know you know the rules Arkanoid.. specifically thoses ones, so don't try our patience by breaking them to mess with the fun of everyone involved. Thanks in advance or someday you could get banned. 

The war against Jajce has been stopped also, and all the players in it are asked to join the 1st and original war : Vercelli vs Zolyom. Since thoses 2 wars were related to the only and same conflict anyway.

I would very welcome every players wishing to particpate in one way or another to this conflict to only join the 1st war Zolyom vs Vercelli, and to not open a new war against one of thoses participants already, as long as it's possible. Which in this case, sound to be likely possible for once. Thanks for understanding. If you do it when it was unnecessary, i will just close the war and you will loose political point for no reason. So be smart from the start and do things right  :)

About the holidays mode blocking wars, it's better to explain the situation carefully when you post a ticket about it, the holiday mode of Houses Vercelli has been handled already in the past, so it's unrelated to our issues right now with the Zolyom-Vercelly war. But i understand perfectly the frustration and we are very sorry for the inconvenience it costed to croatians back then.

But as far as i see it, the holiday mode of house Dalmatia is exactly the same here, even worst since instead of a blocking a war, it's blocking only one party to attack and not the other, allowing a completely one sided war. That was not planned, sometimes it happens, people are free to go in holiday once in a while even if they play MoH. 

But a one sided war only, where you can only attack and not being attacked for one side, and where you can only defend yourself and wait to be attacked again for the other side is completely unfair, no matter that is was planned or not, it's against the spirit of this game.

For that reason, i will apply the same process applied in Nietzsche for that exact same situation. A non-participant 3rd party (the refere one) will take the lands of the house Dalmatia until she comes back from holiday. Every players wishing/needing to pass by theses lands to participate in the war correctly can ask me (house Pescara since today) a Right of Way treaty and it will be signed as soon as possible so you can fight fair and square (please for your own comfort ask a 3day passage treaty).

Also, since both sides has suffered the exact same issues, at the almost exact same time and for same duration, i have no intentions to punish or repair anyone. Even if i know you're all mad at me. 

I wish both sides luck and to have fun  :)

#2 aunt_jemima

aunt_jemima

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:19 PM

I submitted a ticket, because I truly believe there is some serious manipulation taking place, I can understand it happening once but twice at a very strategic time? I submitted a ticket to the Ref and this issue will not be covered up, all the Hungarians are away of what took place AGAIN.

Mad no, but I am demanding you be replaced with a new unbiased Ref on the Bacon Server! I want Celcius Admin to step in and remove you if you do not voluntarily resign.

Here is the complaint sent to the ref and there is no good explanation for this non sense. Yes the team has this email to prove to you they have it I will post one! So do not expect this issue to go away, if you delete and ban me another will re-post it until either you are gone or you are playing with yourself on the server!

Addressee: Albrecht
Subject:my complaint to admin
Date:2016-06-14 18:11:17
For the attention of Duke of Schwyz

Hello I would like to report some very suspicious activity on the Bacon Server

I was told a player quit or was banned, (Mathilde) it is regarding Dalmatia. The player Mathilde was removed and Pescara was put into place.
I tried to contact Pescara waited days or a week for reply and did not get one.

I suspect this account is being manipulated the reasons are listed below.

I start the attack and apparently did no have enough troops to continue this siege.
12 february 1161 - Besiegers are not numerous enough to maintain the siege on Po?itelj.
12 february 1161 - House de Kamengrad lifts the siege on Po?itelj which is controlled by housede Pescara
12 february 1161 - House de Kamengrad lifts the siege on Po?itelj which is controlled by housede Pescara

Not a problem I move more troops up, Someone on the Server saw this and that is when the players switched control of Dalmatie (back to Mathhilde)

24 July 1161 - Judicaël de Dalmatie becomes the righteous leader of Po?itelj, which was owned by house de Pescara
24 July 1161 - Judicaël de Dalmatie becomes the righteous leader of Blagaj, which was owned by house de Pescara
24 July 1161 - Judicaël de Dalmatie becomes the righteous leader of Metkovi?, which was owned by house de Pescara
24 July 1161 - Judicaël de Dalmatie becomes the righteous leader of Termoli, which was owned by house de Pescara
24 July 1161 - Judicaël de Dalmatie becomes the righteous leader of Šibenik, which was owned by house de Pescara
24 July 1161 - Judicaël de Dalmatie becomes the righteous leader of Klis, which was owned by house de Pescara
24 July 1161 - Judicaël de Dalmatie becomes the righteous leader of Hlivno, which was owned by house de Pescara

The person controlling Dalmatie then instantly went into Vacation Mode and once again putting Damatie out of play.

Could you please look into this issue? Clearly there is some manipulation involved in this.

Gwilhom de Kamengrad, Duc de Pécs

#3 Matheus

Matheus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:24 PM

Hello aunt_jemima,

For that reason, i will apply the same process applied in Nietzsche for that exact same situation. A non-participant 3rd party (the refere one) will take the lands of the house Dalmatia until she comes back from holiday. Every players wishing/needing to pass by theses lands to participate in the war correctly can ask me (house Pescara since today) a Right of Way treaty and it will be signed as soon as possible so you can fight fair and square (please for your own comfort ask a 3day passage treaty).

All explainations are given upper.

House of Pescara is played by Saber (the referee).
He took controle of Dalmatian lands as long as the war was working because of Mathilde hollidays which was blocking the war.
Zolyom surrendered and never sent any sign of life since it happened.

Then, as the war between Hungaria and Sicilia is over, House of Pescara (player Saber - again the referee) gave back the lands to Dalmatia (player Mathilde.) who was the former owner of it.
Your war was cancelled because of those lands belongs to Dalmatia and she should see all his territory when she will come back from hollidays.

If you want to take those or vassalize it, you will have to wait his come back and start a war against her.

Testeur fou.

#4 aunt_jemima

aunt_jemima

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:04 PM

I expected the group he was helping to offer some some excuse, thanks for outting yourself Matheus,This question was not directed at you, but you rush to "correct things" I was expecting nothing less, all you did is validate what we have been suspecting. The war between Hungaria and Siclilia is over eh? So the question is why are you attacking another player Jajce that is in the same state as "Dalmatia"?

You are correct about Zolyom, but Jajce quit in disgust also over this extremely biased Ref and selective rule enforcement. Of course you are solely capitalizing on it, THAT IS MY POINT . Perhaps Jajce wants to return later like Dalmatia? No that wont happen because we all know Dalmatia will become active and fair game when it is to your advantage and not a moment before or after. Mark my words this is exactly what will happen we all know it.

Perhaps we should all quit in disgust like the others and save you and "Sabre" alot of time and manipulation? Or will you and Sabre have a "private chat" decide we are more trouble than worth it and ban us all for some kind of bogus excuse?

I hope everyone on Bacon is watching what is unfolding. Really I do!

#5 Matheus

Matheus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:38 PM

It's worse that what you imagine ! I'm working for the government and had infiltrated Celsius servers. It's useless to contact admins, they are all under my controle.

Seriously, all of this is ridiculous.

I explained you why I think than the referee took the lands and gave it back. About the timing, I apologize but i would love to have the controle on referee system, it couls have helped me earlier, when defeated hungarian have been unfairly protected by an holliday mode from a player activated during the war, for instance, but I don't.
But you can ask for referee for his own reason. Maybe I'm wrong.

"Perhaps we should all quit in disgust like the others" -> If you don't know how to play by respecting rules, yes, for sure.

But if you want to talk about role-play peace conditions between remaining hungarians and Italians, let's talk about it in the game. I'm open-minded.

Testeur fou.

#6 aunt_jemima

aunt_jemima

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 10:28 PM

If you will notice I do not post often, there has been too many questionable events taking place in Hungary/Italy from the start of the Bacon server. I do not post on the forum often and I do not challenge game mods unless it is something seriously wrong, multi accounts, other cheats and disinformation creates this poisonous atmosphere until it leads to these types of confrontations. 

Sabre sent me a contact and I understand his position, I was wrong about my first post regarding him as a ref, so I will retract anything I was wrong regarding him.

But no Matheus I do not want to be on your team or talk about anything, that is why I would not accept chats with you. Perhaps others in the Kingdom will speak to you, but not me Please feel free to read the first paragraph again, if you have any questions. You can have the last word to "defend your honor" I am done posting.

I am willing to stand behind the predictions I made and do hope the others on the server will be watching, if it breaks the way I suspect it will.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users