1 reply to this topic

#1 Nike

Nike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 02:23 PM

At the death of his father born Koarantin of Chalon, Gourmelon of Burgundy decided to summon all the good chistian nobles of France to attend the first public meeting of the council in Avallon.

Dear allies, Lords of France,

I would like to invite you to Avallon's Castel for an important meeting concerning the realm and the crown. I would like to give a "state of the kingdom" document to all, constituted basically of every Lord's claim in France.

I wish also to publicly annouce my intentions of claiming the crown of France for the sake of the Kingdom. This will assure the peace and prosperity of all the Frank people, God willing.

Sincerly yours,

Gourmelon of Burgundy

The townsfolk where busy building many things in Avallon, in hope that many other great things would come for them in the future...

#2 Nike

Nike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 12:05 PM

In the year 1123 AD Gourmelon of Burgundy called a meeting where he would give a state of the Frankish nation to the good christian lords of France.

In the great hall of the castle in Avallon, an official "crieur publique" announces to the people reunited there...

"People of France, here are the current affairs of the state in our good soon to be kingdom:"

House Burgundy owns the duchy of burgundy, claims the duchy of Artois.

House Tonnerre owns the county of Auxerre, claims the duchy of Champagne.

House Sancerre owns the county of Blois, claims the duchy of Blois.

House Sémur, has a political advisor position with House Burgundy and claims are yet to be made.

House Bordeaux owns the duchy of Aquitaine, claims are yet to be made.

House Périgueux owns the viscounty of Périgueux, claims the duchy of La Marche.

House Lambale owns ths duchy of Brittany, claims are yet to be made.

House Lille owns ths county of Walloons (in germania), claims are yet to be made.

House Mende owns the county of Auvergne, claims the duchy of Auvergne.

House Cholet owns the viscounty of Angers, claims are yet to be made.

House Aspet (not in the Alliance) is vassal of House Bordeaux owns viscounty of Tarbes, claims are yet to be made.

House Burgundy as united 50 seignories (consolidated) for the creation of the kingdom in France.

May God bless the Frankish people!

After the speech the people of Avallon served their guests the finest foods in all of Burgundy and with wines of all over France...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users