#1 Izzie

Izzie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 03 April 2016 - 05:54 AM

HHmmm. Ok. What are the rules on inviting family and friends? Should we try and get them to all pay different servers? What if they want to be in the server because they can speak English. Should players avoid trading or sending money to new players or allies that join or vice versa? I Would really like for there to be some kind of ruling on this. 

In RK you can pretty much help anyone that comes into the game and vice versa. However, there are no lands to send or titles to trade in that game.

Perhaps new players could have a lock on their account that keeps them from sending things to older players?? This would help avoid issues. What do you guys think about this idea?

#2 Tisoon

Tisoon

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 April 2016 - 07:09 PM

If they are not using the same internet access, there is (as much as I know) no rule restricting interactions between all of you.
Amicalement Tisoon

#3 Izzie

Izzie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:40 PM

I know there isn't a rule on that, but I have been harassed for inviting friends to the game, because sometimes they don't always stick around that long.   I'd say about 25% of the people who try MoH actually stick around to play it for a while. Some sit and barely play. Some only log in once. Some become daily clickers. (They don't do much, but they keep their people alive and slowly progress).  Some just go AI, because the game isn't for them.  I would very much like to know what I should do with my friends and family when they join, so that I can avoid harassment in the future. A ref has already accused myself and another friendly player of cheating because I had friends join the game. 

This isn't really too much of an issue, because it doesn't happen often, but I would like to be able to invite people without getting myself or anyone else harassed. I am actively advertising this game on a variety of media. I don't really need to be discouraged from doing so. I don't believe Celsius would want that.

I believe having safeguards in place from cheating would discourage the harassment and assumptions. People are getting paranoid now.

#4 DonCristi

DonCristi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 28 November 2016 - 04:21 PM

hello, I'm looking for a family .please send me a personal message .

thank you .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users