7 replies to this topic

#1 Nutellone

Nutellone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 08:00 PM

Hello,

I wrote to ref Fabien74 but I can't find his replies.

I recently have defeated Sardinia (2 times, now I've just declared another, the 3rd, war against him), Rostino (idem) and Florence in reconquesting wars.

At the end, the town remained under the enemies, in spite of my success, and I see no sense in this game.

In a fair world, I should be controlling the whole Corsica, plus Ancona, plus Florence.

Instead.

What are you doing there? I tried a third declaration against Rostino, to get Aleria and estinguish that idle family, and "26 november 1185 - You cannot declare war to this House because you have no cause for it" was the response.

So I've declared, AGAIN, vs. Sardinia, with no path for me to Bonifacio.

If I fight and spend my intelligence into this game,
I want to see results.

Or I'll give it up immediately.

Wake up refs!

#2 Fabien74

Fabien74

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 08:02 AM

Answers might come in some days. We're humans, not robots.

Let me check your requests and if you're right, no need to panic, things will be fixed.

Patience is the key.

***Nieztsche***

Maison de Boulogne, roi de France

***Diderot***

Maison de Civitella, comte d'Ancône

#3 Nutellone

Nutellone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:12 PM

Fabien,

patience might even be the key, but...

I was invading Corsica times ago, and Aleria escaped off my control. Now is villa franca (neutral town in latin).

I am besieging Taglia (Tagliacozzo) since 1199 and now 1208 is turning 1209. Apparently only my soldiers die. Defenders, out of food for years, are in good shape.
Tomorrow probably my war will end, and with this assistance will end my will to play, too.

At Reggio, I'm besieging for three years. I'm scared to launch that assault. If I lose my attack, then I'll crash this innocent (new) computer.

I don't know about other players (except the besiegers of L'Aquila), but it is so scarcely natural to run too long besieges, even with defendants not really playing. The ratio attackers - defendant, in my cases, was always 4,5 (plus trebuchets) - 1.

And I can't run different manoeuvres since I have (expensive) regular soldiers besieging.

Last question: why so many wrong city names?!? In Southern Italy, one city out of two has a wrong name. Not to tell of Kite or St. Pierre...

#4 Gamaliel

Gamaliel

Z'arbitre

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:39 PM

An assault is really risky under a ratio of 6.5/1.

Your siege on Taglia seems bugged, maybe a referee can check that.

#5 Nutellone

Nutellone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:09 PM

Hello,

suddenly few ago

Sicily family (automatically????) signed a peace.
I had Ragusa and Siracusa almost at 70% and Reggio and Palermo under 40%.

Besides the loss of pp's,

that household have no offspring, so Squillace will inherit the inland provinces, but the Sicilian ones will soon turn NEUTRAL.

I exige back what I won. I beat defences and "real" soldiers and garrisons to take over there.

And this happens soon after I declared a world war against Montreuil and associated.

Is this a fair and equal game?!?

I'm collecting villae francae. I still complain about Aleria.

You admin must adjust this situation, I'm suffering a huge number of handicaps, it's incredible.

#6 Tisoon

Tisoon

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:13 PM

Brennos removed the inactive players. So before to be removed, there is an automatic surrender and they sign the peace treaty.

If it was a vassalisation war, you have nothing to exige. It's the game. Try to conquer cities in a vassalisation war is a very uncertain bet. You bet, you lost. That's all.
Amicalement Tisoon

#7 Nutellone

Nutellone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:22 PM

You know, if I can't get 80% influence, I cannot reach the most of provinces to claim a particular title. In Italy we say: "It's a dog who's biting his own tail".

Now I have to wait three years and then to spend 2 pp's to declare another (vass.) war to Sicily. But his player ain't automatic. It's the same the substituted Patxo and his name is Gorivko. He only signed up, then never attended the game. He has no heirs for sicilian cities, so I must be quick, or Palermo, Ragusa and Siracusa will do the same end as Aleria.

I see, against me, in war, the most of beggars that the first times of play prayed me for mixing weddings. First of all, Bratislava, who was at the bottom of prestige ladder, that pulled me down while he raised. He still owe me a HoH's child. The honour is still honour, either if you are in real life, and in a virtual world.

#8 Nutellone

Nutellone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 08:37 AM

Ciao, mi presento, ho ereditato l'account NUTELLONE dal giocatore precedente, che ha abbandonato.

Vorrei poter incollare la sua lettera di consegna, ma non ho l'autorizzazione. Mi parla di un gioco fermo, bloccato, pieno di bug e con giocatori non all'altezza.

Per esempio, mi disse che il mio account, in quanto duca di San Pietro, avrebbe ereditato Messina, Agrigento (Girgenti) e Mazara. Invece risulta che tale erede ora è Montreuil.
Vorrei capire come funziona. Un gioco iniziato da pochi mesi, con così tante defezioni e un solo giocatore, seguito da tre cretini qualsiasi, che si espande senza ostacoli in tutto il mondo. Gli altri re esistono? Sono cloni, fantocci, stupidi? Com'è possibile che un'accolita di duemila uomini si sia impossessata di tutti questi titoli e feudi? E soprattutto perchè lui ha tutti quei personaggi energetici ed altri, come me, nessuno?
Per me questo gioco non ha senso, è fatto male, non è equilibrato e fa anche più schifo dei Regni Rinascimentali.
Inoltre noto come il forum sia vuoto, gli arbitri ne sanno meno dei giocatori e agli admin sembra non interessare nessun discorso.
Ma che razza di comportamenti sono? E le regole, valgono solo per alcuni? Kinabra mi ha regalato questo account, ma io lo abbandono, bel regalo del cavolo. Un gioco è bello quando ha un senso e ci sono altri giocatori bravi. Qua vedo soltanto un giocatore molto fortunato, un branco di smidollati e tanta noia.

Traduco automaticamente perchè il forum non vale lo sforzo di un discorso compiuto in un'altra lingua:

Hello, I introduce myself, I inherited the account NUTELLONE by the previous player, who abandoned.

I wish I could stick his letter, but he did not authorize. he talked about a game stopped, blocked, full of bugs and players not up.

For example, he told me that my account, as the Duke of St. Peter, would inherit Messina, Agrigento (Girgenti) and Mazara. Instead it appears that this is now heir Montreuil.
I would like to understand how it works. A game started a few months, with so many defections and only one player, followed by three jerks any, that expands unhindered throughout the world. Other kings are there? Are clones, puppets, stupid? How can two thousand men have taken possession of all these titles and feuds? And especially why he has all those characters energy and others, like me, no?
For me this game does not make sense, is hurt, it is not balanced and is even more disgusting than Renaissance Kingdoms.
Also see as the forum is empty, the referees do not know the players and the admin does not seem to affect any speech.
What kind of behaviors are? And the rules apply only to some? Kinabra/Nutellone gave me this account, but I leave him, nice gift. A game is beautiful when it has  a sense and there are other good players. Here I see only a very lucky player, a bunch of weaklings and such annoyance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users