• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 lovatt20

lovatt20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 11:57 AM

As i am new to the game and finding i have time while i am waiting for orders and buildings to be completed. Can you take on any other spare locations near by without a leader. Or would you stick one area until i have learned the game. I am doing exactly what head of family is suggesting should you do this or would you take your own route?

#2 madamedor

madamedor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationItalie

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:10 PM

Start learning on your town, don't always listen to the leader, start interactin with families around you, if you become all strong together it will be easier when invaders will try and get your towns.

#3 Mclegrand

Mclegrand

King

• Administrators
  • 465 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:23 PM

Take your own route :)

Take neutral lands if you have enough military force to do it, it's key to having more power.

MOH
Forum admin (ne me contactez pas pour des problèmes IG) inutile (je ne peux pas créer de groupes d'accès)
Chef traducteur anglais
Rédacteur du wiki

Europe 500
(futur) Roi de Hongrie-Croatie
Duc de Transylvanie
Grand fournisseur de mariés des familles d'Europe

#4 lovatt20

lovatt20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 10:22 PM

ok trying a few things 

#5 FeyofVordingborg

FeyofVordingborg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:54 PM

Start learning on your town, don't always listen to the leader, start interactin with families around you, if you become all strong together it will be easier when invaders will try and get your towns.

I want to do this, but I'm too thick to find how it is done technically. What buttons have to be pressed?

#6 Garik

Garik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 03:23 PM

I want to do this, but I'm too thick to find how it is done technically. What buttons have to be pressed?

Well, the suggestions you're referencing are pretty broad. It isn't really about pressing buttons but interacting and building.

Talk to your neighbors. The chat is good for that.  It's in the lower left part of your screen. There are a number of tabs that everyone has. "Public" is everyone in the whole game. Then there should also be tabs for the duchy and the country that your seignory is attached to. Click each tab to type in each of those. Type '/help' in any chat to get a list of commands for that chat tab. Typing '/who' will show you the user names of all the players that are a part of that chat. A "*" next to their name means they are currently online. I wouldn't type '/who' in public as it will spam a list of all the players in the game. :)

If your neighbors aren't online and you want to communicate, then you can send them a message. One way to do this is to go to "families" and clicked on the "neighbors" filter. After waiting a bit to let the display filter out all the others, you'll have list of family seignories that border your lands. Click on one of these to bring up their info. If you click on the "switch to strategy" button here, there will be an option to "Send Message".

Please note that many people are rather inactive. Maybe they joined the game and found out it wasn't for them. Don't be surprised if many or most of your neighbors don't answer.

The other thing you can do beside using messages and chat is to start some diplomacy with your neighbors. You could make them your vassal through treaty or it could be the other way around. Being or having a vassal is rather important for military interactions, so try to establish such relationships soon.

#7 Martell

Martell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:04 PM

I guess my question fits best in this threat – and I am sorry for presumably asking a question which was already answered, but I cannot find anything related in the English wiki (and most of the forum is in French  :huh: ).

I declared war of vassalization to an inactive player, as this was the only option I had. After successfully sieging this town, the seigniory apparently changed to AI and accepted the treaty and became my vassal. However, I would have liked to conquer the seigniory.

Are there any options to still conquer the seigniory even if it already my vassal? Thanks.

#8 Havendes

Havendes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:31 AM

I guess my question fits best in this threat – and I am sorry for presumably asking a question which was already answered, but I cannot find anything related in the English wiki (and most of the forum is in French  :huh: ).

I declared war of vassalization to an inactive player, as this was the only option I had. After successfully sieging this town, the seigniory apparently changed to AI and accepted the treaty and became my vassal. However, I would have liked to conquer the seigniory.

Are there any options to still conquer the seigniory even if it already my vassal? Thanks.

If you wish to take a seigniory then you must have a title that gives you control of that area. To gain a title you must have control over enough seigniories through either having them as vassals or by conquering them. Anyone can take neutral seignoiries but to take another player's seigniory you need a title that gives control of the area.

#9 Martell

Martell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:26 PM

Thanks for the info  :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Seignories

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users