#1 w1nd28

w1nd28

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 06 April 2015 - 12:37 PM

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Noble Houses of Spain, Lords and Ladies! Come forth to this gathering, a place where we might speak to one another. All lords and ladies of Spain are invited. This is the place where Noble Houses of Spain, publicly, discuss of alliances, seek peace, settle disputes, arranging marriages and perhaps anything under the Sun in Spain.

Its is only in our interest that may we thrive as a Kingdom united and lessen the conflicts between the Houses of Spain.

When you speak, it will be kind to state who you are, which part of Spain you hail from,

As such, the following will be an example,

House: Cañaveral
Seignory: Cañaveral

Noble Houses of Spain, it is the intent of, the House of Cañaveral, that bloodshed will be kept to the minimal in the forming of our Kingdom of Spain. Very highly the enemies are not within but without. We must stand together as an United Spain.

With that said..

Let the Great Meet begin!

• Kitty likes this

2d2p3s.jpg

[EN]Locke

House of Cañaveral

#2 Calamore

Calamore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:09 PM

I am of the House Madridejos, of the Segnory Madridejos, and we are located in the Duchy of Castilla (Central Spain).

Many of us within Spain, and throughout all of Europe, are new to this political world and are struggling to find our way. The oldest houses (Those that have experience in other worlds) are rushing ahead, leaving us in the dust, and will without a doubt continue on to dominate the world. I am sure there are Houses within Spain like this. I am new, and inexperienced, and so are many of my fellow countrymen.

I have spoken with the other Houses of my land though, those that are trying to find our way, and we are all in agreement that we must work together not only to repel any foreign invaders in the future, but to ensure stability in our lands.

Would any of my fellow houses seek to work together? All we have to do is share our knowledge of how this world works, and do everything to protect each other, and protect peace.

Other Kingdoms are going to be forged in war, and brought together by one conqueror, but it is my hope that Spain may stand as a Kingdom built on teamwork. If we can do this, Spain will rise to be the most stable region in Europe and we will be able to put all of our resources into advancing past the other Kingdoms instead of warring with each other.

Do any of my fellow Spaniards share this idea?

• LordFury and Kitty like this

#3 Emily

Emily

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:20 AM

The family I have been given is the Calañas Family. I am in the South West Spain in the Duchy of Sevilla which is in the kingdom of Alandalus. I just started playing this game roughly 24 hours ago so still learning the game and havent met my neighbors yet

#4 davidvh

davidvh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:26 PM

New to game. Assigned to Mitriku - northernmost of Spain.

Dunno about you, but if there is gonna be Age of Exploration, then Spain is pretty well placed. Anyway we should work together and fulfil the historical destiny of the mighty Spanish Empire.

#5 Kitty

Kitty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:47 AM

Great day for our kindom ! Time has come to support ,act and look alive :D

Rio of Santillana del Mar,
House of Santillana del Mar

North guarding the sea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users