6 replies to this topic

#1 Wilhelmrk

Wilhelmrk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 12:35 AM

Liege of Nobility

The Kingdom of France is shattered between different Lords of vastly different character, most of them shared one trait though, they were ambitious. To easen the burden on the different Lords and Ladies this institution had been formed, which basically is just a place to discuss claims and to convince your local neighbours on why you are actually the better liege Lord. Any French Lord is invited to participate and can openly declare his ambitions for Title such as Viscounties, Counties, Duchies and even the Kingdom later on. Also any fresh lord can ask for advise here, the other Nobles are surely glad to share their wisdom with those who are in need.

It is Advised that you leave a message with the name of your Seignory and its geographical location within the kingdom of France, for example:

Seignory: Paris

Viscounty: Paris

Duchy: Blois

Direction: North

Other Lords within your duchies will likely already have seeked contact with you if they are interested in obtaining the titles of Dukes and Viscounts, to form these new and bigger realms they need you or they need to destroy you, so a peaceful solution might be in your best interest. Also this will help the other Lords to build trust and will hopefully prevent unnecessary wars between the French Lords.

#2 Elinora15

Elinora15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 April 2015 - 11:23 AM

For the attention of the Nobles of France:

Desiring to live at peace with our neighbors, we humbly offer our friendship and cooperation.  Believing that living harmoniously and working together builds a strong kingdom, we are willing to embrace our neighbors and work with them to make our kingdom of France as strong as possible.  Being new to MoH, we gratefully accept sound advice that will help us reach our goals.  We look forward to meeting our neighbors and establishing strong bonds between them.

Your respectful correspondent,

Elinora15
aka: Judikael de Compiègne, Seigneur de Compiègne

Seignory: Compiègne

Viscounty: Compiègne

Duchy: Artois

LOCKE :

House of Compiègne

HOBBES :

House of Helsingborg

#3 Wratislaw

Wratislaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationWroclaw/Poland

Posted 05 April 2015 - 12:55 AM

Dear noble families in France, it's my intention as norther boarder of the kingdom of France to protect our land from enemies and therefore to strenght my claims over the Duchy of Flanders.

Seignory: Antwerpen

Viscounty: Ghent

Duchy: Flanders

Direction: South

_
Wratislaw of House Orstano [Lao Tseu]

#4 james_julius

james_julius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 05:54 PM

Fellow nobles of French blood,

I intend to aggregate those peoples near my borders with no allegiance peacefully and orderly. I intend to be an economic force in the region - the military, while necessary, is a cumbersome and bloody instrument of change. The markets lend themselves to better establishment of relationships through diplomacy. My son and heir will share in this philosophy.

Seignory: Loches

Viscounty: Saumur

Duchy: Anjou

Direction: West

Nuz de Loches, Polig de Loches (undersigned)

#5 OneShotPaddy

OneShotPaddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:04 AM

For the consideration of the nobles of Western France,

I seek to construct a coalition of the western lords on or near the coast. I hope to do so peacefully but I am very familiar with the intricacies of martial force. I am aware that conflict will be inevitable with some small pockets, yet I hope to keep this civilized, while earning the respect and admiration of my fellow nobles without the use of bloodshed. Please keep in mind my lords; I eliminate those that would throw themselves against me, but reward my friends. Feel free to contact me with questions, concerns or pledges. 

Seignory: la Roche

Viscounty: Thouars

Duchy: Poitou

#6 Earion2

Earion2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 11:38 AM

lords,

As for me, of ambition and power, I also recognize my limits, located entirely west of our beautiful kingdom torn, I wish to make the Duchy of Brittany economic power and help man will become our King the war does not please me more than that but sometimes the only way to successfully argue the most lost.

Seignory: Nantes

Viscounty: Nantes

Duchy:  Bretagne

#7 Levi

Levi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 06:41 AM

To the Lords of France,

My goal is simple. To help secure the Northern border of France in case of invasion. I would be more then happy if there are others out there working towards this goal to contact me so that we can coordinate our efforts. Securing untended lands around us should be our first goal and as such I have already embarked on this path.

Seignory: Châtillon

Viscounty: Joinville

Duchy: Champagne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users