• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tamriel

Tamriel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:24 AM

First of all I'd like to see all external wars of Germany ceased. Poland and all other parties who were involved in the war are to agree to a NAP (Non Aggression Pact) so that we can rebuild Germany.

This means that all German towns currently not in German ownership are to be returned to a German lord, of course this also means any non-German town is to be returned to their respective nationality.

All hostilities are to be ceased immediately.

Two main reasons for the war the Polish waged were 1/ that Hof was too strong and 2/ that Helmstedt should get his town back. As the first has been taken care of by the admins that only leaves us with the latter.

Therefor I propose that Helmstedt will be given back, as well as the neighboring town of Goslar. If he settles in well with the other lords of Germany, I'd like to see him also given Madgeburg and Merseburg.

I will take a couple isolated towns (Baden, Zurich and Saint-Diziers) from Hof which once belonged to my vassals since I plan to make a new player as my vassal in the near future.

Havelberg is returned to me since Hof took it from me.

Luxembourg from Hof is to go to Monthois as it's in her territory.

Wolfsburg goes to Meckl. aka Güstrow.

If any other German lord wants to lay claim to a certain town they can do so here.

Anyone from outside Germany may also voice their concerns below.

#2 Tamriel

Tamriel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 10:35 AM

Ok, delete this. New Hof seems to be a personal friend of Plock and refuses any sort of negotiations... even doesn't want to reply to me... no point for this topic.

No real surprise as they were talking to the Hof before this one and made him quit the game... and then Plock says I take advantage of the situation... like srsly?!

#3 alloan

alloan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:21 PM

It's logical what you want, cause it was the treaty that was sign by the kings of the East and me.

But, I demand, why this new player don't accept those propositions of you. Plock, me and the other have to tell him what are those conditions that we all agreed. If the treaty that end the Fifty Years War, is not applied, then their honour will be ternished for decades.

Thanks Namur, but I don't need more territory. If territory have to be given to me, then it will be for creating new families and players.

Johann II Von Mecklemburg

Rex Germanicum

Dux de Poméranie et de Schwyz

Comes de Mecklembourg et du Tyrol

Vicomte de Schwerin, de Tavaus et de Schwyz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users