Photo

Romanus conferentia : pour la médiation de la guerre en Bohème / To mediate the war in Bohemia

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#101 alloan

alloan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:40 AM

Si ce traité amenait la paix à l'Est, les troubles causés en Germanie à causes de ce traité était le revers de la médaille. Certains des plus puissants seigneurs germains le remettait en cause, sous-entendant que leur Roi les avait trahis. La vérité était tout autre. Pour préservé la paix, Ludwig Von Mecklemburg, avait fait le sacrifice de revenir entièrement sur la question de la Bohème. Mais, cette question n'aurait, en même temps, jamais du se posé. Pour lui, cette guerre avait du être à cause des terres germaniques détenues par les Hongrois. Si ceux-ci les contrôlaient depuis plus d'un siècle, ces terres faisaient tout de même parties de la Germanie. Ceux-ci, était les seuls objectifs viables de cette guerre, et ils étaient remplis. Qui pouvaient ainsi dire que le traité était défavorable à la Germanie ?

Si la famille Von Hof osait discréditer ce traité, c'était à cause de leur perte d'UNE ville, quand le traité apportait pas moins de 20 villes au royaume. Que certains disent que ce traité était défavorable au Royaume, ne pouvaient être considérés que comme des fous.

Moi, Ludwig Von Mecklemburg, annonce que tout seigneur vassal de la Germanie et refusant d'appliquer ce traité qui permet, enfin, de permettre la paix à l'Est, sera déclaré félon à la couronne germanique.

Ludwig n'était pas fou. Il savait que suite à ce traité, les chances de ré-élection de sa famille étaient des plus minces. Mais qu'importe. Si certains dirons de son règne qu'il était un traître, d'autres lui donnerons le nom de "Pacificateur". Car il était celui qui avait mis un termes à une guerre qui durait depuis plus de cinquante ans.

Johann II Von Mecklemburg

Rex Germanicum

Dux de Poméranie et de Schwyz

Comes de Mecklembourg et du Tyrol

Vicomte de Schwerin, de Tavaus et de Schwyz

#102 Arator

Arator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:45 PM

Puisque les monarques sont convenus à une entente, nous déclarons la conférence de Rome close et espérons voir la paix régner longtemps entre les nations germaniques et celles de l'Est. Que Dieu vous garde et en soit témoin.

«Après que le duc eut occupé la Romagne, il trouva que le pays était plein de larcins, de brigandages et d'abus de toutes sortes : il pensa qu'il était nécessaire pour le réduire en paix de lui donner un bon gouvernement. À quoi il proposa messire Remy d'Orque, homme cruel et expéditif. Celui-ci en peu de temps remit le pays en tranquillité et union. Mais ensuite Borgia, estimant qu'une si excessive autorité n'était plus de saison, voulut montrer que, s'il y avait eu quelque cruauté, elle n'était pas venue de sa part, mais de la mauvaise nature du ministre. Prenant là-dessus l'occasion au poil, il le fit un beau matin, à Cesena, mettre en deux morceaux, au millieu de la place, avec un billot de bois et un couteau sanglant près de lui. La férocité de ce spectacle fit le peuple demeurer en même temps content et stupide.» — Niccolò Machiavelli, Le Prince

#103 Tamriel

Tamriel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:47 AM

/////

#104 alloan

alloan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:48 AM

When the Duke of Holland came, Ludwig was questionning himself. Why was he there ? And when his vassal said that his head has to be on a pike and that he was not the true King of Germany, Ludwig said:

Well, if you didn't want me as a King, why don't you come during the election to propose another one ? Why don't you come and say that I'm not fit to be the King ?

The fact is that nobody except Hof and Greifswald come for the election. So don't came ten days after, and saying that I'm not the true King of Germany.

The fact is, that Hof create laws for the election, laws that saying that the election take place for a week and that only the votes of the Dukes-Electors that really vote during the election, can work. You don't come before, and so if you want me to not be the King anymore, you have to wait until Ludwig Von Mecklemburg die and then elect another King.

But, if you want me to leave my role as King, you need to become a traitor to Germany and a traitor to the peace.

I prevent you all, warmongers, this peace will continue and if you want it to be rework, war will another time begin in the East.

Furthermore, you said that it's not for the best interest of Germany that I work... why ? Don't we have take back all of Bayern and Carinthia that are righfully ours ? Don't we want peace ?

The truth is that you want an ever better peace but the Kings of the East don't accept it. And if they refuse it, war will continue. Do you truly want war when our main objective is done ?

If it's true, you have nothing to do in this place where peace is our objective. Go back and before saying such things, send me before what you wanted for this peace, and then I will say you that it is impossible to achieve.

Johann II Von Mecklemburg

Rex Germanicum

Dux de Poméranie et de Schwyz

Comes de Mecklembourg et du Tyrol

Vicomte de Schwerin, de Tavaus et de Schwyz

#105 Maximiliaan

Maximiliaan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:49 PM

[nonrp] This is escalating a bit too quickly...

We are already very few in Germany, we should not warmonger amongst ourselves. Gustrow has a point about the elections, but should not say crazy things as declaring Namur (or any of the Germans, including me for that matter) Felon. Since neither Greifswald nor me, and most likely Monthois will not go against our own soldiers, and if the east is coming to meddle, I will do everything in my power to prevent them. This needs to be solved through internal discussion.

[/nonrp]

#106 Gamaliel

Gamaliel

Z'arbitre

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:06 PM

[Non RP]Basically, if a vassal disobey to his liege (and furthermore his king), he's felon. And there is no need to defend Germany if the treaty is respected by the German players.

#107 Tamriel

Tamriel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:13 PM

[NRP]He's not my king, nor my liege.[/NRP]

#108 Maximiliaan

Maximiliaan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:14 PM

[nonrp] Just stay out of it szekes. Until Namur is all of a sudden going for one of you guys, this has nothing to do with you. Should you interfere with anything within these borders, even if requested by Gustrow himself, he will have support of me and Greifswald to keep you at bay. And you'd better have vacation for a week or 2 in that case, Since I do. The cause is that Gustrow did not participate in the war, yet gets to dictate how we should end it. On the Eastern side there has been talks between most involved players, king or not, whilst in Germany Gustrow on his own decides how and what with a click of his finger. Election of a king is not the only action that needs to be done on an electionary basis in order to be a democracy. Our side of the peace treaty should have been one agreed upon by most of the few Germans still left. I made sure I got support of most of the dukes (not counting myself) whenever I did something. Either way, this entire situation is causing us (Germany) more harm than good. [nonrp]

#109 Gamaliel

Gamaliel

Z'arbitre

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:25 PM

[Non RP]As a player, I'll stay out cause you ask it. But I won't as an eastern lord if the german lords don't respect the treaty.
Anyway, YOU are the ones actually interfering in our borders so you should think about that before threatening me like that. Also try to take act that we never attacked you in the past and that the East invading Germany is just a dream you made.
BTW, my Skype is open if you want to talk. As usual. Maybe you can imagine another way than war, once in your lifetime in this game.

#110 Maximiliaan

Maximiliaan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:32 PM

[nonrp] I am not saying I will put troops at your doors. I am saying to stay out of it. Not out of the treaty, but out of this internal issue. [/nonrp]

#111 Maximiliaan

Maximiliaan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:31 AM

All of these talks were rendered null and void when they attacked. 

#112 Haroldicus

Haroldicus

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationBelchatow

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:33 PM

All of these talks were rendered null and void when they attacked. 

Message sent to Aodrenel de Hof, Comtesse de Thuringe and leader of the family von Hof.

Comtesse, you said that all these talks were rendered null and void when the Eastern coalition attacked.

Definitively not. The attack by the Eastern coalition is a response for your family's refusal (and Namur) to respect the treaty signed by your King. 

I quote the King of Germany in his speach of October 26th:

"But, if you want me to leave my role as King, you need to become a traitor to Germany and a traitor to the peace.

I prevent you all, warmongers, this peace will continue and if you want it to be rework, war will another time begin in the East."

The King of Germany was right: another war in the East is going on. 

You have not the authority to erase your King's signature.

Mes compliments, Madame.

Gurloas de Czersk.

#113 Maximiliaan

Maximiliaan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 08:31 PM

I am too busy today to reply in a rp fashion. My apologies.

These talks are done. If this is "another war", then this is the rework. This thread is over for me. Try to make me spite it after what you've done, I will laugh at your words.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users