• PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:03 PM

I would like to debate the meaning of these four terms for the game MoH:

- War of Vassalization
- War of Conquest
- War of Reconquest
- War of Treason

As far as I understand, and my sources have been limited due to language restriction, the definition of War of Vassalization for this game is for a King to subdue people from other Kingdoms. Once they have been won over, and they accept a treaty for peace, their lands will be given back to them and they become vassalls of the King. The King then spends PP with the other players to annex these new territories under the crown, thus expanding the Kingdom, but not individual personal gain. While War of Conquest in terms of this game mean that if one owns a title in which there are lands owned by people that are not his vassalls, he can declare War of Conquest on these cities, and take them for himself, or offer them a Peace Treaty to give back the cities. But if he has no title claim to these cities, he can not call a War of Conquest, only Vassalization. But when you annex cities to your Kingdom, you can create a new title in these lands, and if you loose the lands, you can call a War of Reconquest when someone rebels against you or if another lord declares War of Conquest on your lands because they belong to him. War of Treason happens when a vassall changes his liege, and allows for a King's army to reconquer the cities, this time taking them under control [Possibility]. If before the treaty of peace is declared in a war of vassalization you manage to reach 50% political influence, you should be the De Jure and De Facto owner of the city, and it become yours, even after the peace treaty is signed.

This game is very realistic, and this makes more sense than meaningless slaughter. I'm quite sure that's the definition of them, how they work In-Game I'm not 100% sure.

EDIT: I've since com to learn that how this works is quite well documented. I've just not been able to find it because it's in french! (Or very well hidden in English). If anyone can show me to an Eglish guide, I'd be thankful.

#2 hippopince

hippopince

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:57 PM

If before the treaty of peace is declared in a war of vassalization you manage to reach 50% political influence, you should be the De Jure and De Facto owner of the city, and it become yours, even after the peace treaty is signed.

No 50%
For have de facto, must have 40% at the change of years, if the lands is neutral.
il the lands have another family to have at facto, must up to 80% political influence, for give de facto at the change of years.
(sorry i'm french ^^)

Without this, this text is correct for me, but need another reader ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users