From March of History
Revision as of 10:23, 29 May 2015 by Bagheera (Page créée avec « = Population growth = Several technologies and buildings can increase the population of a province: * Plow horse: + 0.... »)
- Plow horse: + 0.15%
- Plough with asymetric share: + 0.15%
- Rotherham plough: + 0.15%
- Granary: per distribution of food : + 0.2% (at most 3 times a day)
The population growth is limited according to the following thresholds:
- 7000 inhabitants: the growth rate is halved.
- 9000 inhabitants: the growth rate is reduced by 90%.
These thresholds can be raised to 9000 or 15000 inhabitants with the following technologies:
- Agricultural education
- New manorial infrastructure