Photo

Activate/deactivate characters

Best Answer Tisoon , 05 June 2015 - 01:20 PM

One adult character activated = 1 political point (PP)
Child activated = 0 political point
You can activate 5 characters maximum, it's better to activate the max…

Abilities for characters appear at 14-year-old.

If the character has no title, no money, there is no consequence to activate or deactivate him.
If the character has money, it appears as the money you can spend to pay your armies, to improve your lordships, to use in treaties. If the character has title, don't deactivate him (sometimes it doesn't matter, it's up to you, but often it's going to be a cheat…).

Characters have abilities, so it's sometimes better to activate one character than another.
For exemple, activate an energetic character gives you 1 more PP. A popular character owning lordship titles increase the morale of these lordships. An econome character increases his money every year, so it can be a good choice to activate him and give him all your money. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 karkarlo11

karkarlo11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:01 PM

Hi, first hour in the game, and many questions in my mind... :D

First of all, is there a limit of activable characters? Which is the consequence of deactivate a character? Why activate one character is better than activate an other one? Someone in future could have special abilities?

I see that every active character, gives one political point, so I think it's good to activate all possible, including kids!

Is it right?  (I'm afraid not all :D)

#2 Tisoon

Tisoon

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:20 PM   Best Answer

One adult character activated = 1 political point (PP)
Child activated = 0 political point
You can activate 5 characters maximum, it's better to activate the max…

Abilities for characters appear at 14-year-old.

If the character has no title, no money, there is no consequence to activate or deactivate him.
If the character has money, it appears as the money you can spend to pay your armies, to improve your lordships, to use in treaties. If the character has title, don't deactivate him (sometimes it doesn't matter, it's up to you, but often it's going to be a cheat…).

Characters have abilities, so it's sometimes better to activate one character than another.
For exemple, activate an energetic character gives you 1 more PP. A popular character owning lordship titles increase the morale of these lordships. An econome character increases his money every year, so it can be a good choice to activate him and give him all your money.
Amicalement Tisoon

#3 Gamaliel

Gamaliel

Z'arbitre

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:23 PM

You're limited to 5 activable characters. You must know that if a character owns money, you must activate him if you want that treasure to be usable.

Political points :
http://www.marchofhi...liticalPointsEN

Beginners guide :
http://www.marchofhi...esBeginnerGuide
  • karkarlo11 likes this

#4 karkarlo11

karkarlo11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:54 PM

Thanks very much, now it's clear!!!!

I have nobody with abilities except my heir...but I can't kill the head of household, can I? :D

#5 Tisoon

Tisoon

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:06 PM

Nop ;p.
Amicalement Tisoon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users