• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 anthonypd

anthonypd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:50 PM

my liege lord in england house de glasgow vasseled the title to his ally house galway so that house de galway could claim the duke title and reconquer my four lands. I appealed to the ref two days ago, he has been online since to question one of my allys source of gold "which had he checked he would of seen was donated by other houses" and has ignored my msgs. I am a paying subscribed customer and i find this appaling and would like to know where to put an official complaint about the ref. this isnt the first time that i have given him clear evidence of cheating to no replys

#2 Tisoon

Tisoon

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:56 PM

I don't see any abusive behaviour in what you describe. Help someone to claim a title is not forbidden, even if it's to allow the claimer to start a Reconquest.
The only thing forbidden is to give (without any counterpart) a title to someone else to allow him to start a Reconquest on someone, because this someone is the vassal of the original title owner.
Amicalement Tisoon

#3 anthonypd

anthonypd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:00 PM

that is what has happened? he has allowed his friend to claim a title that he had no land under so that his friend could reconquer me his vassal? so what your telling me is i can vassal two count titles to a friend so that my friend can claim the duke title and reconquer one of my unwanted vassals?

#4 Tisoon

Tisoon

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 02 June 2016 - 06:21 AM

If you're his vassal, he cannot reconquer you. So probably I don't understand something, but you should explain more clearly.
Amicalement Tisoon

#5 faber

faber

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 10:37 AM

Anthony you once told me that english is your native language so please, stop pretending you don't get it.

Like Tisoon is trying to tell you, there is quite a difference between GIVING away a title or VASSALIZING it to someone else in order to claim another title; in our case if i gave away mine, that would have meant breaking the rules but instead I vassalized it to Galway which is perfectly legit. Period.

You obviously dont understand the game dynamics and that explains why the ref ignores your pointless complaints; and being a subscriber doesn't make your arguments stronger. I'm not even sure you understand how to use the forum since you post this in "Feeding the Wiki" section.

I suggest you to have a deeper look at the rules before shouting "cheat!" every time you fail IG. have a nice day  :)

edit: synthax

#6 lux

lux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:42 AM

In anthony's defense, there is no "Cry us a river" forum section. Maybe we need one.

#7 anthonypd

anthonypd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:43 PM

ok i'll remember this next server, but i'll bookmark this page so when the ref says something ive got evidence that its allowed. i remember someone been banned on locke for this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users