23 replies to this topic

#1 Batonnoir

Batonnoir

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 09:44 AM

Here you can post your victories on the battleground.

- the events showing you have destroyed an army

- the number of men lost by your ennemy

- the kind of troops he had, if you've got this information

The lord having the best score will be put at the top of the scale of this hall of fame

Hall of fame

Champion

Brandenburg: 669

Ravensburg: 659

Burgundy: 548

Champagne: 548

Gravelines: 304

Fulda: 170

#2 Nike

Nike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:57 PM

The battle started with Me and Beaune having 150 infantry, 344 cavalry together, we dont know what Brandenburg had but his last 150 men surrendered... he had 400 men at the beginning.

#3 Batonnoir

Batonnoir

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 04:43 AM

He visibly had 250 men he lost. Both of you have lost 80 men.

#4 Nike

Nike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 02:31 AM

Second battle of Dover in the year 1142 of our Lord...

An epic battle where Gravelines heroically came to Dover in intercept march, and saved the day for France.

#5 Batonnoir

Batonnoir

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:58 AM

can you tell me who is with who please? :)

#6 Khelder

Khelder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 12:47 PM

Battle of the Seignory of Gravelines - Year 1143

Brandenburg vs Gravelines 387 vs 350

Brandenburgs army full infantry, Don´t know of Gravelines composition

I had 237 men in the end and he had 95 who cowardly run from the battle. I lost 150 men and he lost 255 men.

#7 Khelder

Khelder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 01:26 PM

Second Battle of the Seignory of Gravelines - Year 1143

Contunuation of the first Battle 237 Brandenburgians vs 95 Gravelinese troops

I have 233 men surviving the Battle and Gravelines army got demobilized after battle. I lost 4 men and Gravelines lost 74.

Small but necessary victory.

#8 Batonnoir

Batonnoir

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 01:42 PM

Updated, except this below

nike, could you sum up: who is with who? and who has lost what?

Second battle of Dover in the year 1142 of our Lord...

An epic battle where Gravelines heroically came to Dover in intercept march, and saved the day for France.

#9 Khelder

Khelder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 01:51 PM

That Battle that nike posted was Fulda and Brandenburg agains Burgundy,Champagne(Beaune) and Gravelines.

#10 Batonnoir

Batonnoir

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 08:33 PM

Burgundy/Champagne/Gravelines lost 340 men

Fulda and brandebourg lost 464 men.

I add it proportionnaly to the hall.

#11 Nike

Nike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:39 AM

sorry had a very busy day...

#12 Nike

Nike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:36 PM

Battle in Reims Burgundy/Champagne against Ravensburg

Ravensburg lost 70 men

Champagne lost 25 men

Burgundy lost 26 men

#13 Nike

Nike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:45 PM

Here is the first engagement in Reims between same factions

Brandenburg lost 92 men

Ravensburg lost 141 men

Champagne lost 106 men

Burgundy lost 22 men

#14 Batonnoir

Batonnoir

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 05:12 PM

updated

#15 Derf927

Derf927

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:23 PM

Nike you and Champagne (Cruailsama) played a masterful series on both Reims, you team had damaged the Germany front lines badly, to the point of collapse. 

My team mates where asking for relief, but I did not have the troops to go head to head with your side. I thought back to American History and the Confederate Calvary tactics when out numbered get behind the lines, pillage raid and enrage the opposition to the point they basically chase the antagonizer Calvary and Knights (running and gunning). So I was having limited luck with that, taking small obscure unprotected towns. The goal was divert your teams troops and resources so that my team front lines had some relief and time to rebuild.  

Reims was the second town I took, I had no intention of staying there, simply draw your side away from the weakened German front lines.

I saw the red creeping nearer and nearer on the map and the sensible thing would have been my side break the siege on Riems and run. But I was waiting on my team mate Brandenburg (Khelder) to reply and I saw on the PM "I am going to get a few hours of sleep"... I didnt have many options because if I had continued "running and gunning" I would leave his troops behind to have been massacred... Not an Option.  

So out of desperation I launched an assault on Reims and took it, like 5 minutes before your troops got there, thinking a few troops behind the little walls of Reims were better than no troops and had no choice but to wait for what I knew was going to be a really painful battle! 

In the end you and Cruaisama played it masterfully and defeated a time honored cavalry strategy.

Which lead to the next battle... it was either do or die for my side and the German Allies.  

#16 Derf927

Derf927

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:29 PM

Nike you and Champagne (Cruailsama) played a masterful series on both Reims, you team had damaged the Germany front lines badly, to the point of collapse. 

My team mates where asking for relief, but I did not have the troops to go head to head with your side. I thought back to American History and the Confederate Calvary tactics when out numbered get behind the lines, pillage raid and enrage the opposition to the point they basically chase the antagonizer Calvary and Knights (running and gunning). So I was having limited luck with that, taking small obscure unprotected towns. The goal was divert your teams troops and resources so that my team front lines had some relief and time to rebuild.  

Reims was the second town I took, I had no intention of staying there, simply draw your side away from the weakened German front lines.

I saw the red creeping nearer and nearer on the map, the sensible thing would have been my side break the siege on Riems and run. But I was waiting on my team mate Brandenburg (Khelder) to reply and I saw on the PM "I am going to get a few hours of sleep" about an hour earlier... I didnt have many options because if I had continued "running and gunning" I would leave his troops behind to have been massacred... Not an Option.  

So out of desperation I launched an assault on Reims and took the town, like 5 minutes before your troops got there, thinking a few troops behind the little walls of Reims were better than no troops behind the walls and had no choice but to wait for what I knew was going to be a really painful battle! 

In the end you and Cruaisama played it masterfully and defeated a time honored cavalry strategy.

Which lead to the next battle... it was either do or die for my side and the German Allies.  

#17 Derf927

Derf927

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:30 PM

Nike you and Champagne (Cruailsama) played a masterful series on both Reims and the battle that followed, your team had damaged the Germany front lines badly, to the point of collapse. 

I saw the red creeping nearer and nearer on the map, the sensible thing would have been my side break the siege on Riems and run. But I was waiting on my team mate Brandenburg (Khelder) to reply and I saw on the PM "I am going to get a few hours of sleep" about an hour earlier... I didnt have many options because if I had continued "running and gunning" I would leave his troops behind to have been massacred... Not an Option.  

So out of desperation I launched an assault on Reims and took the town, like 5 minutes before your troops got there, thinking a few troops behind the little walls of Reims were better than no troops behind the walls and had no choice but to wait for what I knew was going to be a really painful battle! 

#18 Batonnoir

Batonnoir

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:21 AM

Its not.accurate posting that here, open your own thread

#19 Nike

Nike

Advanced Member

• Members