#1 Izzie

Izzie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 03 March 2016 - 12:39 PM

I was updating my user guide in the wiki and I was going to add some pages. I got an error that the human test was not working. I am using Chrome. Did I do something wrong?  :rolleyes: 

We need a war guide and some other stuff (in English). (YES! I know Brennos. I am naughty! I was going to work hard on RK, but I am too addicted to this game. I kind of got sidetracked when Ophelia got me really into the Locke server .  . I have stepped down my activity here though, so do not fear. I am still interested in doing work on RK. I just really want to write the war guide and other pages before I forget all my awesome MoH strategies. <3) 

ETA: DANG IT. I can't remove this post. (You may want it in the WIKI section of the forum. Thanks, mon amis.)

• Brennos and GikFNimaf like this

#2 GikFNimaf

GikFNimaf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 March 2016 - 02:36 PM

ça m'est arrivé aussi hier, est-ce que tu as un lien externe dans ce que tu veux ajouter ?

Surnommé "l'avocat du diable" par certains et ce dans plusieurs langues... xD

#3 Tisoon

Tisoon

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 March 2016 - 06:27 PM

ça m'est arrivé aussi hier, est-ce que tu as un lien externe dans ce que tu veux ajouter ?

Translated: it happend to me yesterday, have you an external link in what you want to modify/add?
Amicalement Tisoon

#4 Brennos

Brennos

Retired - Retraité

• Administrators
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 12:36 PM

Please let me know if you succeed to solve this matter.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wiki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users