9 replies to this topic

#1 Robert_Stewart

Robert_Stewart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 05:51 PM

A. Ecran affecté - Screen where the bug occurs: Main log in screen

B. Décrivez ce qui se passe - Describe what happens: I apparently lost all my seignories due to a death of the HoH. My Liege for these seignories is willing to grant me my lands back that were transferred to him, but I can not click on the "Continue" option on the screen that says "Continue" or "Quit Game".

C. Comment reproduire précisément la situation ? How could we reproduce the same situation to see the bug? Only effects my account.

D. Nom de la partie - Name of the game: Hippocrates

E. Votre machine et votre navigateur - Your device and web browser: Dell, Chrome

F. Votre login - Your login: Robert_Stewart

G. Informations supplémentaires, screenshots etc - More information, screenshots, etc28us8av.png

#2 Steglitz

Steglitz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 06:32 PM

We want to help

#3 Illusia

Illusia

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 09:29 PM

Good evening,

We have taken care of your bug and given back the land based on the treaty "For your reconquest" sent by the House of Madridejos (Steglitz).

Can you try to click on the "Continue" button ? 

It should work now ;)

Have a good game.

Roi d'Al Andalus & de Danemark

< ACHARD OF SAINT VICTOR >

-

Roi de Hongrie-Croatie

< Bodhidharma >

-

Arbitre / Referee

< AL-KHWARIZMI - AL-BIRUNI - HUME - RUSSEL >

#4 Robert_Stewart

Robert_Stewart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 04:51 PM

It worked. Thank you.

#5 Washte

Washte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 12:11 AM

I got a similar issue. I lost my seigneurie and went out of the game. Then someone proposed to me to give me part of his family bit he was unable to do it because I was ´still in the game’ they was no other way for me then to quit.. so now I don’t have any option to join any further. Anything o could do to join with the new family? I got the same screenshot as above when i lost my land and i could not click on either continue or quit at that time, so definity an issue with the sequence here thank you

#6 Tisoon

Tisoon

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 30 May 2019 - 04:36 AM

The only solution was to contact us in order to tell us: Player X wants to give Y city to Washte.
Once left, there is nothing that can be done.
Amicalement Tisoon

#7 Washte

Washte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 03:17 PM

Ok merci tisoon.. leçon 1: check first the list of bugs before acting!

#8 slonq

slonq

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 11:32 PM

I just experienced this bug too...the "continue" button does not work at all, but the "quit game" button did.

Shame that you have no way of knowing what actually happened to your seignories - just a message saying you lost.

#9 Illusia

Illusia

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 01:29 AM

Good evening slonq,

You lost almost all your seignories (instead of one you own only de facto) by heritage. Your HoH died and the heir was Zagreb.

The game consider that you don't have city to take care so is where the bug occurs.

After that, you owned the seignory you have de jure so at this point, you should be able to click on "continue" but sadly, someone declared you a war and now, your family is completly gone.

Hope you will be more lucky in an another game.

Roi d'Al Andalus & de Danemark

< ACHARD OF SAINT VICTOR >

-

Roi de Hongrie-Croatie

< Bodhidharma >

-

Arbitre / Referee

< AL-KHWARIZMI - AL-BIRUNI - HUME - RUSSEL >

#10 slonq

slonq

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 07:33 PM

Ah, thank you for explaining that - now I know what happened with that last siegnory (although I did suspect that). At the same time, I do wish that the game would let you at least see the event log that you get when you log in even after you lose, so that you can find out for yourself the circumstances leading up to your demise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users