5 replies to this topic

#1 Herour

Herour

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 26 January 2019 - 04:15 PM

J'aimerais d'abord dire que j'ai déjà eu le "problème" deux fois et que je ne sais pas exactement si c'est un problème ou une décision mécanique. 

Parce que si c'est une décision mécanique, alors c'est une sorte de cambriolage amusant quand on est forcé de prendre le dirigeant du pays qu'on veut attaquer comme un vassal à chaque fois et de finir par le payer pour ça.

En cas de guerre, vous auriez l'appui de troupes, mais vous ne pouvez pas élargir votre propre pays avec elle. 

Traduit avec www.DeepL.com/Translator

First I'd like to say that I've had the "problem" twice already and don't know exactly if it's a problem or a mechanical decision. 

Because if it's a mechanical decision, then it's kind of fun-robbing when you're forced to take the ruler of the country you want to attack as a vassal every time and end up paying him money for it.

Good you would get troop support in case of war, but you can't enlarge your own country with it. 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

A. Ecran affecté - Screen where the bug occurs:

B. Décrivez ce qui se passe - Describe what happens:

C'est arrivé après une déclaration de guerre au souverain de Letterkenny.
Lors d'une guerre antérieure au dirigeant de Cork. Mais ce pays était gouverné par un Al.

Il ne faut pas voir si le joueur de Letterkenny est maintenant en vacances et c'est pourquoi c'est arrivé.  

It happened after a declaration of war to the ruler of Letterkenny.
In an earlier war to the ruler of Cork. But this country was ruled by an AI.

Whether the player of Letterkenny is now on vacation and that's why it happened, can't be seen.  

C. Comment reproduire précisément la situation ? How could we reproduce the same situation to see the bug?

Déclare la guerre à un empire contrôlé par ordinateur. 

Declares war on a computer-controlled empire. 

D. Nom de la partie - Name of the game:

ACHARD OF SAINT VICTOR

E. Votre machine et votre navigateur - Your device and web browser:

Google Chrome 

F. Votre login - Your login:

Herour / Lomig de Bangor

Herour /
G. Informations supplémentaires, screenshots etc - More information, screenshots, etc:

Le problème que j'ai avec ces traités, c'est qu'ils ne peuvent être rejetés ou rejetés.

Tant que ces contrats apparaissent dans le menu stratégique, vous ne pouvez pas attaquer ou entrer dans le pays en question.

Le montant qui continue d'augmenter jusqu'à ce que vous signiez le contrat.

Ensuite, la somme que vous récupérez ne représente que la moitié de la somme qui s'est accumulée au moment où vous signez. 

Traduit avec www.DeepL.com/Translator

The problem I have with these treaties is that they cannot be rejected or rejected.

You cannot attack or enter that country as long as these contracts appear under the strategy menu.

The amount that continues to increase as long as you do not sign the contract.

Then the sum that you get back is only half the sum that was accumulated before the signing. 

#2 Tisoon

Tisoon

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 26 January 2019 - 05:44 PM

I'm not sure to understand what could be exactly the problem here.
Is it because you can only vassalise? Because of the amount to pay when surrender? What happens when you win a war against an AI?
Amicalement Tisoon

#3 Herour

Herour

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 26 January 2019 - 10:34 PM

Now, when it comes to conquering land, the enlargement of the territory is in the foreground and not the appointment of a new vassal, from whom I would only benefit in the event of war.

the other problem is that I can't attack the AI after declaring war on it - so I can't win against an AI. 

After someone has conquered the AI country, the offered contracts / vassallisation offers are gone. 

I also can't accept any other contracts - vassal appointment or land gifts, but that could be a problem of its own, or it unconsciously corresponds to the problem.

#4 Tisoon

Tisoon

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 27 January 2019 - 06:40 AM

The wars against AI have the same rules than against players. You declare the war, you wait three months and after you can go in enemy territory and siege.
The difference is when AI signs the surrender treaty. Actually AI doesn't sign and just disappear (the House of the AI is removed from the game). So you don't get the lordship De Jure, only De Facto and you don't receive money. The same for vassalisation wars.

About the other contracts, it depends. If somone tries to give you his only lordship, it can't work. There are also some restrictions when you are at war.
Amicalement Tisoon

#5 Herour

Herour

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 27 January 2019 - 09:26 AM

Ok, the fact with the 3 month of waiting until i can move into the land was not in my mind ^^ - i play the game after year again :D
but the traits are active ^^ but now i neednt to accept them

The other problem was, that the duke player  wants to give my land but cant
also another compte player wants that i´m going to be his vasall but it doesnt work 

sometimes i think that not all conditions are fulfilled yet or are not known at the time of contract creation to bring the contract to conclusion 
and that's why it doesn't work. 

thanks

#6 Tisoon

Tisoon

Advanced Member

• Arbitres
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 27 January 2019 - 08:16 PM

It's probable the Duke is currently in war and so cannot give his lands as long as he will be.

About the vassalisation, it can depends for how many years you have already vassalised this title (or if it's targeted by a war).
Amicalement Tisoon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users